For Sale - Cook Bro's etype, XTR hubs, syncros chainrings

psyclone1976

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Got some bits i never managed to use on some builds so need to sell them to rebuild funds.

Cook Brothers etype pewter cranks. 175mm length, compact drive. - £60.00 SOLD
Syncros Gold chainrings 36/44 BCD 94- £30.00 SOLD
FSA Platinum Pro Mega Quad Titanium ISIS Bottom Bracket - £30 SOLD
Bontrager/Answer Hyperlite bar-stem combo £50 SOLD

NOS XTR M960 28 holes hubset, with Skewers - £95.00

American Classic 32h black - 122g NEW - £20

Wheelset for MTB use, these wheels are Thorius Raptor Disk and in great condition. Shimano compatible freehub body.
Rear = 980g (without skewers and cassette)
Front = 810g (without skewers)

44mm disc brake mount. Collection preferred from South London, could possibly meet somewhere central as well.

£60 (collection preferred from London)

Ritchey WCS road V crank - £30
Cold forged crank. Integrated 5th arm spider. For Shimano Octalink fitting. 175mm. 130BCD. Superlight at 477g total weight without rings and bolts.

Red Middleburn chainrings, 53/39 130 BCD £20

Will post to UK any maybe some of Europe.

Ha typical had a wanted advert for dark coloured e cranks on here for ages then they come up, they are the last item I need for my build too.

fattiman":3oucjxfc said:
Ha typical had a wanted advert for dark coloured e cranks on here for ages then they come up, they are the last item I need for my build too.

Sorry I didn't check there first. :oops: :oops:

No worries matey not your fault, I have sent you a PM. I will take them if the other chap pulls out.

Can you tell me quill diameter, stem/rise reach and bar width of the Bonty combo please?

raidan73":1v2otjp4 said:
Can you tell me quill diameter, stem/rise reach and bar width of the Bonty combo please?

Bar is 560mm wide and stem is for 1" steerer 130mm long with 3 degree rise. Slight marks from bar end but otherwise in great condition.

Re:

hi im interested in the answer hyperlite bars ill take the stem too if i have to for 50 but if you want to split as it looks like other people are interested in the stem ? i would be happy to just buy the bars if you have a price for just those but im deffo interested in the bars been looking for some for 3 yrs

Back