For sale, Campag/shim parts fork seat posts 8 speed block

wildoliver

Dirt Disciple
For sale, various parts to try to recover some costs from a disastrous bike purchase and then the subsequent replacement build.

2 post moderne seat posts.

one 27.2 nearly new, with bag of tools etc. £8Sold
one 26.0 £5

Alloy forks, came off an Orbea frame I've scrapped, they are not mint with some dings but should be perfectly servicable, I would use them. 1" Steerer 210mm long. £5 Sold

Campag Brakes, unsure of model, but other than dirt in quite nice condition. I don;t mind keeping these but if they sell they sell. £35

Quite a handy screw on Block, Sachs Mallard 8 speed 13-24 LY91, crying out for a 501 hub and modern campag gears. I used this with the campag ergos listed below. £15 ono.

Campag Ergos, Veloce. Not mint by far, the veloce writing is rubbing off (although the plastic is in pretty decent nick) the hoods aren't damaged but show some wear, the alloy brake levers have scuffing. But they work are perfectly usable and to be honest reasonably presentable. 8 speed (click 7 times) a nice upgrade from lower spec items with plastic shifters.
£40 ono. Sold

Shimano 105 front mech, fd-1055 model band on, very nice condition. Unsure of frame size it fits as it came in a groupset I bought and didn't need a band on mech, but closed the band measures approx 26-27mm.
£12

Campag Veloce front mech Braze on but also includes a band on adaptor. Not mint, used but perfectly presentable. works fine. Band on adaptor measures approx 30mm.
£14

Any questions welcome, and perfectly willing to listen to offers etc.

Re: For sale, Campag/shim parts fork seat posts 8 speed bloc

I'd like the ergos please - PM incoming!

Ergos/27.2 post/fork gone.

Open to offers on the rest.

I am after a pair of Mavic 501 hubs ideally on a nice set of clincher rims but happy with hubs only if anyone fancies doing some swaps.

Prices reduced, heading to the bay this weekend if no takers.

Latest posts

Back