FOR SALE Brand new Schwalbe Nobby Nic Evolution

NOBBY NICS

i could'nt agree more mark, i have only stooped this far after half a dozen private messages got me nowhere,appologies to other members offended by my ranting.

aston do me a favor google nobby nick evolotion which is what I did when I got the call about them,when I found what I thought they were I posted them for sale when they arrived and they were wired I was surprised that is why I offered a refund for anybody that wanted one,I sold 8pairs refunded 2 pairs,I have never had a slipup like this before having loads of feedback on ebay and best seller on another forum,if i give you a refund it makes me look weak and giving in to your threats,on the other and an apology for the threats is another thing and will result in a refund when I receive the tyres back.

nobby nics

i'm big enough to apologise old chap no problem if that what it takes i do so for all to acknowledge and as i've said only descended to that level out of bloody frustration after drawing a blank by more civilised methods. send me your address and you'll have the tires asap,thanks for seeing reason,regards jake.

wb.jpg

They are OE tyres made by Schwalbe for Cube, generally only available on Cube bikes or from a Cube dealer.

I believe that Cube specify the EVO triple compound carcass on a wire bead for their bikes, this is where the confusion has come from

You should always know exactly what you are selling & don't sell it until you have it in your possession just to be sure.

Back