For sale: 19.5" DeKerf Team SL PRICE DROP!

Would consider splitting :? if enough people are interested and would make that option worthwhile...

Individual offers anybody?

Cheers

The Polisher

Hello kase1983

I priced these wheels up at well over £550.00 new, they are in very good condition. The rims are the original CD ceramics (not the new and IMHO inferior black versions) and show some signs of wear but are serviceable for a long time yet...

Will sell for £295 inc. silver Kore or Hope QRs (you can choose) and shipping to a UK mainland address...

The hubs sell for more than this on their own ;)

This offer is subject to interest in the frame and fork at the very least...

Let me know...

Cheers

The Polisher

Weight

Hi powxxl

I do not know the 'exact weight' of the frame and would have to strip the whole bike down, including removing the headset, to give you an accurate figure. Something I am not keen to do to be honest...

DeKerf frames are legendary for their buttery smooth ride characteristics and excellent handling and owners are generally less concerned with simply riding the lightest frames...

One of the reasons I do not want to part with my other one ;)

Maybe a google search or email to Dekerf might be a good idea so they can give you an approximate weight for a Team SL in this size?

Cheers

The Polisher

Probably about 1,8kg. My Team ST is 2kg on the button, but that has half a pound of spring up its wossit.
The polisher is right, the ride and handling are out of this world. Same tubes as other top end bikes - just put together better.
A couple of close ups of the paint wouldn't go amiss though. It's spangly!

Back