For commutes-daily rides. Shimano 105 Mavic MA2, R510 calipe

kbmpi

Retro Guru
For sale...

Wheelset
Shimano 105 hubs, FH-1051 with HG cassette body and 7 spd cassette, HB-1050. The hubs spin smoothly, the wheels are true and run like a charm. Cassette, rimtape, quick releasers included

35 pounds plus postage to UK. negotiable

Tektro R510 brake set with about a few ten kilometres, probably below 200. Fairly new, bought three weeks ago, haven't touched much rim yet. Brand new shape.

15 pounds and postage.

buy both for 40 pounds plus postage. Airmail, mail par avion available...

Have a nice day...

pictures...
tn_1_6578.jpg

tn_2_7595.jpg

tn_3_1528.jpg

tn_4_3060.jpg

tn_5_5641.jpg

tn_6_9379.jpg

tn_7_3802.jpg

tn_12_7313.jpg

tn_18_9961.jpg

tn_19_2648.jpg

Re: For commutes-daily rides. Shimano 105 Mavic MA2, R510 ca

hi, I'm interested in the brakes pending a couple of questions. Firstly, can you confirm the drop of the calipers please, they appear to be 41-56mm? don't know if they came in other sizes. Secondly how much to post to UK, I take it you're not here?

Unfortunately brakes now sold to a Hungarian guy. Either way, I believe you can get these for quite reasonable prices, and yes, they're long reach, up to 57mm I believe.

The stock brakepads are a bit creepy but if you change them they'll function perfectly!

I'd give a try to shimano long reach calipers, I show what I mean:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid= ... &_from=R40 (same, re-branded R510s)

http://www.rosebikes.hu/article/shimano ... aid:520104 (rosebikes)

Rose delivery to the whole EU is 9euros, whereas you can get Miche brakes for reasonable price from the UK.

Sorry for the late response, but the brakes just left with the post a few minutes ago..

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

:( Crankset sold, brakes sold, wheels sold.

postage of wheels would be 28pounds to anywhere in the UK, thereby now I only have to hunt for a boy into which I can pack it. I'll also include some hungarian speciality, like túró rudi or szatmári szilva pálinka along with the pack. ;)

Back