BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
I try and identify sold items quickly so if it says it's for sale then it probably is :) Click on the small thumbnails for enlarged images

T's & C's: Post in thread followed by a PM preferred but not essential. Prices include UK signed for/tracked courier delivery. I'm happy to ship overseas at cost. Dibs, payment plans etc are all at my discretion but I'm fairly agreeable most of the time. Payment by Paypal family/friends or buyer covers the fees. I'll always combine postage where possible and you can try me for discounts on bulk buys too. Collection from west Cornwall is always welcomed, as are offers for trades against items in my wanted list (link in my signature). Imageshack seems to be having issues on a regular basis so if images are not visible I can send by email.

➡️ Flite Kevlar saddle well used but plenty left to give. Cover is a little unstuck in places. Plenty of scuffs but no rips or tears £20

➡️ WTB Speed V saddle in reasonable condition with one small rip shown in pic £10

➡️ Salsa brake booster in good condition. Complete with mounting bolts and spacers £25 SOLD

➡️ Lady Turbo saddle in nice condition. A small scuff to one corner and a little split right on the tail £22.50

➡️ 1987 Madison Flo saddle This has seen a lot of use over the years but the leather is still going strong and the padding is still soft. great for a late 80's cruiser :) £14

SOLD
➡️ SOLD Onza bar ends in nice condition with original end plugs £17
➡️ Control Stem 1" quill 150mm reach zero rise. A couple of scuffs to the decals and a little paint loss underneath £18.50
➡️ Suntour XC 9000 front mech 28.6mm BP in great condition but has a bit of discolouration to the clamp £10
➡️ Onza H.O.X clipless pedals in excellent condition. Cages are removable for lighter weight. Both spin freely and without play £28
➡️ Avocet Touring saddle pretty much mint £35
➡️ Strong 27.2 x 300mm post great for a late 80's build. In the bronze anodised finish that seems to look good even when scratched, as this is £12
➡️ RaceFace Taperlock bottom bracket with 110mm steel axle. Suits 68mm or 73mm shell. Bearings smooth and without play (will swap for a 117mm) £22.50

Re: Allsorts: RaceFace, Salsa, Onza, ControlTech, Suntour & more

Bump

Re: Various: RaceFace, Salsa, Flite, ControlTech MORE ADDED 3/09

saddle

Bump

how much for BB RF posted in France ?

thanks

Bump