fjpshaw's Feedback

Re:

Did a swap deal with Fraser that I'm sure I came out of better that he did! Totally rebuilt some Marzocchi forks for me before swapping them for some old tat of mine, and sold me a superb seatpost for peanuts (it fits, by the way :cool: )

Comms are superb, packaging was excellent, all in a great RB'er, thank you!! :mrgreen:

Re:

Did another deal with Fraser, he had an old Raleigh Apex frame off me and some wheels and bits and bobs, quick payment and great patience while I mucked about getting it sent to him as I was incapacitated with a bad back!

Also sorted out a problem I had with some forks, sending me another brace - it's a perfect fit and everything is definitely straight now! OCD satisfied! Thank you.

He's a great RB'er and top bloke, deal with him in total confidence. Thanks again, much appreciated :cool:

Set of Kronos springs for Judy XC arrived on Saturday (only got them today as I post stuff to work premises) after sorting payment late on Tuesday night. Speedy service! :)

Fantastic looking parts, NOS, well packaged, great communication (& patience!!) - a great guy to deal with, cheers Fraser!

:cool:

Bought a GT LTS for a small amount of money, was exactly as described and very well packaged.
Parcel force made a right mess of the delivery but Fraser was on the case before I realised and kept me updated all the way, very pleased.

Perfect. Bought a stem and bars, both came very quickly and both were just as described. Very happy, thank you. :xmas-big-grin:

Back