Fisher Kaitai with marzocchi mx pro eta's PRICE DROP £99

lockedmyselfout

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hello
Heres a Gary Fisher Kaitai from 1999 (if my memory serves me correctly). 17.5" frame with a very long 590mm top tube. She bears a nice selection of scratches and a spot of bubbly paint but functionally its in good working condition and a nice lively ride.
Parts as follows
truvativ riser bar and stem
Kenda small block 8 kevlar tyres (virtually new)
Easton seatpost
a very snazzy glittertastic sdg saddle
deore sti's
xt r/mech
sunline cartridge bearing headset (brand new)
random c/set looks quite like an fsa afterburner
bonti superstock wheels
random v brakes with practically new pads
marzocchi mx pro forks. 100mm travel, air sprung with "ETA" turn the lever and you can drop the fork travel to 30mm whilst retaining movement (a nice alternative to a lockout as remaining travel is very firm whilst head angle is steepened and bb height is lowered so very handy on the climbs). I think the original fork had 80mm travel so the 100mm marzocchis fitted sit the bike up a little making for a more relaxed descender.
All cables are healthy as is the block chain and chainrings, wheels run true.
This is a nice little workhorse in a retro (ish) style. its a little small for me, I picked it up as a temporary runaround whilst my keeper bikes were out of action, I am fully furnished with bikes that fit me again so no need for this now. Since I have had it I have upgraded the majority of the components that it came with, it is freshly serviced and ready to roll.
£120 ********NOW REDUCED TO £99***********
I can post via courier within mainland UK for £20

Attachments

• kai5.JPG
    kai5.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 882
  • kai4 (1).JPG
    kai4 (1).JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 882
  • kai2 (1).JPG
    kai2 (1).JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 882
  • kai4 (2).JPG
    kai4 (2).JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 882
  • kai2 (2).JPG
    kai2 (2).JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 882
This could do me for a commuter nicely (mine's just died) - can I get a pic or two of the bubbly paint & the non-drive side please? Cheers.

EDIT: too big for me unfortunately :( . Someone will get a bargain. It's got modern geo too!

Back