first thoughts on a GoPro 2

Re: What software for a GoPro 2 ?

Oh, make sure you get a class 10 (fast read/write) memory card. Anything much slower than that and you will get allow sorts of issues with recording on the camera.

It's a used package so presumably all works together inc 32gb card:

Gopro camera
Housing complete with both waterproof and skeleton back doors
Wifi back pack with both waterproof and skeleton back doors, and mounting clip extension arm
Wifi remote control and keyring
Required charging cables (not shown in photo)
32 GB SD card
2 x genuine batteries (not shown in the photo)
Mounting clip
2 x new flat mounts with adhesive
2 x new curved mounts adhesive
All manuals
Pack of reusable desiccant (prevents fogging inside the housing during use with waterproof back doors)
2 x Oculus flat lens kit

Comes supplied in original box

Cool, sounds like it should be 99% ready to roll.
2 batteries is good as well. They only last about 75-90 minutes (depending on settings)

All i would say is the crystal/standard cases can be a bit brittle, i broke one the second time i used it on the MTB. All the vibration and wobbling cracked the tabs off. So i have a frame instead. Much more flexible plastic, and only about 7 or 8 quid. Only issue is that it's not water proof!

Well it arrived yesterday. Neat little thing. Checked it all works, charged everything then had to put it away. The instructions could be larger! Should keep me amused for a while. Will dig out an old helmet and stick it on.

Thanks for the advice.

Well they don't like mud do they.. Just back from a first play with a bar mount. Which was crap. Even with it locked down as toit as a toitle it moved on the bigger bumps. other than that it was fine.

Chest or helmet mount on proper off road. Unless you have very good forks/suspension.
Stem or fork crown on road and bridle ways.
(Or seat tube, facing rearwards)

FWIW, i can get away with bar mounting on my trail bike, FS, 5" travel, set up for comfort. On the HT with 4" of quite abrupt travel, set up for speed.

No chance!

Back