you got a Cosworth?

yes yes i own a cosworth

Nice. . . . 2wd or 4wd?

Sorry for the thread diversion :)

Only the best fella 2wd! or as my m8s call it a death wish lol

DSC00764.jpg

Here's the original pic my avitars taken from

Very nice :)

For some reason (hopefully good?) I recognise the plate. . . .
I've only owned 4wd Cossies myself. 1 x 'H' plate in MAgenta, and 1 x 'J' plate in Moondust silver. Had plenty of mates with 2wd saffs and 3dr's, I fancy a 3dr as a toy actually.

My old Cossie engine's currently running just over 500 brake in a Capri
!! :shock:

Steve

oh DEAR LORD 500 bhp in a capri some 1 wants there head looking at, (bet its fun though,)

Thats a nice lits of car you have had, ive just about had enough of cosworth ownership at the momnet

As for the plate, Ive owned the car for about 6year's befor that it was ownd buy some dude in leics,Brumand originally it came from london,

You may have see it at the shows or on passionford etc

Yeah the Capri is a serious nut-case wagon! :twisted:

I got out of the Cos scene about 8 years ago now, so it must just be one of those plates. Jap all the way, at the moment, tho there's still a special little place in my head for Cos's

What sort of money you looking for, for it, and why you had enough?? You never really lose the Cosworth bug, once you've had it, imo.
Steve

I wish I could share your enthusiasm but after three weeks of snow, ice and bitter cold I want it to end :?

GT-Steve":22b2n9u6 said:
Yeah the Capri is a serious nut-case wagon! :twisted:

I got out of the Cos scene about 8 years ago now, so it must just be one of those plates. Jap all the way, at the moment, tho there's still a special little place in my head for Cos's

What sort of money you looking for, for it, and why you had enough?? You never really lose the Cosworth bug, once you've had it, imo.
Steve

i would go for a evo5/6 in a flash although i must say in standard form they r both slightly dull

Oh christ the cosworth bugs worse than crack/heroin/coke, it rather worring all the friends i have that have sold up with the comment "never again" only to come back a couple of years later,

ive owen the car for 6 years n i just fance a change really plus i worked flat out on the car for 6 months stripping it to a bare shell then doing a underside and engine bay resto n to be honist i went to far,

this is how the rear end looks

DSC01716.jpg

DSC01715.jpg

My fuel tank is mirror finish

DSC01881.jpg

I now dont drive it in fear that i will ruin the finish so i feel i have ruind the car for me

As for price, unfortunatly i wouldnt sell it whole it would leave my garage i would brake the car as this is where the money is

it owes me far to much money

(really really sorry for hijacking this thread)

Yeah we should leave this thread alone now. :)

Wow! the Cos is very tidy underneath.
tbh, I'm well happy with the evo, for a standard car it phenomenally quick, and good fun.

And now, back to the snow!!!

Back