Finally going Lobo down in acapulco...

Re: Re:

boxxer":3lokt673 said:
I’ve got a pair of grey bulbs, short rear axle with 185(f)/155(r) on 321’s going for sale shortly. Would look amazing on this

Thanks for the heads up!

Might well be interested though after buying this parts purchasing will start after payday!

I don’t suppose, as your name suggests, you know much about boxxers?

Don’t know much myself but believe it’s the way to go forks wise...

Re: Re:

WWC":2xdiw3hb said:
boxxer":2xdiw3hb said:
I’ve got a pair of grey bulbs, short rear axle with 185(f)/155(r) on 321’s going for sale shortly. Would look amazing on this

Thanks for the heads up!

Might well be interested though after buying this parts purchasing will start after payday!

I don’t suppose, as your name suggests, you know much about boxxers?

Don’t know much myself but believe it’s the way to go forks wise...

You could look for a 151 or a Boxxer Pro (unicorn poop). Expect to pay £150+
However you can get any year up to 03 and they’re essentially the same. The later ones from 00 I think had slightly more travel and most will have been raced so will have dings but they are easy to service and decals are easy to get a hold of.

You’ll need a hope #6 caliper (#3 fits but the Disk won’t rotate) I have a couple of 2 pot caliper half knocking about and the Disk size is 205 as standard. Peaty would have run 2 and 4 pots on his lobo

You may want to run V brakes but the posts while supplied with early forks are very rare, I have a set but they are absolutely not for sale...

I have some 02’s and they are the best ones and the last of the true RS models.

Any of them will look great on a Lobo

Re:

Good condition and priced nicely.

Too ‘not boxxer’ for a Lobo?

Attachments

• BEDC90AE-EC51-41ED-804C-C80EA5759ADE.jpeg
    BEDC90AE-EC51-41ED-804C-C80EA5759ADE.jpeg
    32.8 KB · Views: 379
Back in the day I never saw a Lobo in the metal that wasn't fully bombed spec wise. Junior T says Sport Class warrior on a LTS to me.

shogun":3qk855a2 said:
Back in the day I never saw a Lobo in the metal that wasn't fully bombed spec wise. Junior T says Sport Class warrior on a LTS to me.

This is the advice I come here for...

Back