Festive Frolics GT - Monday 28th December

Re: Re:

firedfromthecircus":1ymaqgal said:
jimihendrix":1ymaqgal said:
I should make it to this :)

That would be twice in one year! :shock:

You sure you are ready for that kind of commitment? :LOL: :LOL:

Sure thing, that will make it twice i've been on a bike this year too, no kidding :shock:

Stuck the Gazzalodi's on the Heckler but as my mate is about to have another sprog I may nick his modern endurooo rig for the day... Not sure I can be bothered to switch the goosed Judy DH for the Judy XC I just picked up....

Just a wee warning to say it's been snowing overnight in the tweed valley so if it stays cold then there may be some slidey trails

Re:

The following is copied from the 7 Stanes website ...

Trail Conditions
Glentress - Current at Thurs 24th Dec 2015

Buzzards Nest Car Park closed.

Trails: Some trail sections on Red & Black mtb Routes closed due to tree felling operations until end of Jan 2016 (7 days/week):

Red mtb Route: Matrix, Lombard St, Pie Run, Mushroom Pie and Magic Mushroom closed. Diversion from post 45 to post 54 (Tourist Trap). Also Pennels Vennel closed long term due to windblown trees, with diversion from post 37 to post 38 (Spookywood Climb entry).

Black mtb Route: Last part of Redemption Climb, Ewok Village, XX, Bitch, Wormhole & Magic Mushroom closed. Diversion from post 87 to post 54.

Blue mtb Route: Following high winds there is a tree down plus a number of branches on the outward route just before post 14. This will be cleared as soon as possible after Christmas

Snow was 25th and its cold again tonight so imagine it'll be icy

Going to be bringing the Heckler, just going to switch the Judy DH for XC's

Re:

Sorry, I'm a no show. Can't face the drive, had a few long trips recently.
Hope you get a day like today, was lovely out this morning.

Back