Ferrari to pull out of F1 next year!

what about giving the teams who adhere to the budget cap some other form of advantage in the series then all adhere to the same set of rules...

A set number of points headstart at the beginning of the season?
A designated number of test miles during the season for budget cap teams?

I am sure there are others

On a seperate note can they PLEASE bin the third qualy rule where the teams have fixed fuel load. There would be nothing better than watching the top ten cars going head to head for the all out genuine pole lap.

At least I won't have to watch Raikonen getting paid 10's of millions for being completely crap! They could end F1 tomorrow and life would carry on, it really is very boring. 125 gp are changing to 400(ish)cc fourstroke singles for next year, now that will be entertaining.

That reminds me- Kimi's wages bill this season exceeds the new Budget Cap! Ferrari will have to use second hand Fiat Bravas next season. Thats why they are pissed off!

Budget cap doesn't include drivers wages.

I don't see why everyone is getting all wound up, it's all part of the fun of F1... rules, regulations, and Ferrari won't pull out, it's all huff n puff

I'd rather this than a sport that intsitutionally allows cheating.... diving in football, doesn't take much to sort it... just some stewards to review footage after game, then issue fines / penalty, i might start wathing it again then.... sorry going off topic :LOL:

perry":2g1u9ief said:
i read it but all i could see was " if i cant win i wont play "

thats right. ferrari arent there to make up the numbers, they are there to win races.
part of the reason they are so successful is because they have good drivers/kit/team structure, but mostly because they spend shedloads of money. and they need to invest in racing to be able to sell cars. people buy ferrari because of the heritage.

kanerdog1x1":2cdo2nxr said:
perry":2cdo2nxr said:
i read it but all i could see was " if i cant win i wont play "
people buy ferrari because of the heritage.

true ten / twenty years ago, but now? really? not just a fashion accessory? bit of footballer's bling?

I know what i wouldnt spend the money on if i had it.

losidan":2trynhak said:
On a seperate note can they PLEASE bin the third qualy rule where the teams have fixed fuel load. There would be nothing better than watching the top ten cars going head to head for the all out genuine pole lap.

I assume they will next year as there will be no refuling during the race.

Back