Feeler: F.Moser leader SOLD

Re: Feeler: F.Moser leader framekit 57 cm

no worries..and thanks

isnt prepaid a given?... i dont think anyone sends without payment in advance

well.. no biggie... will accept 410£ for the bike, collected...i know its a mixed bag of parts, but still think its worth it

cheers

wondered about that aswell... but seems that this (i think) late edition, is made without the elongated seattube, to get away from having to use the special seatpost with internal bolt fitting..
it dosent have a wishbone rear, aswell...as i strongly connect with the Leader frames..
found a pic via google, exactly the same paint-theme, that supports this theory...but to be quite honest..im not 100% sure.
(looking at the seattube end, it really dosnt look like it has been cut..)

Attachments

• 09c9_1.jpg
    09c9_1.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 175

fritzlite":37fnfjtu said:
wondered about that aswell... but seems that this (i think) late edition, is made without the elongated seattube, to get away from having to use the special seatpost with internal bolt fitting..
it dosent have a wishbone rear, aswell...as i strongly connect with the Leader frames..
found a pic via google, exactly the same paint-theme, that supports this theory...but to be quite honest..im not 100% sure.
(looking at the seattube end, it really dosnt look like it has been cut..)

Thanks for that information I had always connected the Moser Leader Frames to Gianni Bugno & Chateau D'Ax & that frame had the expanding type seat post so thats cleared that one up.

Back