Fat Ti in the UK

I'm not a native speaker. 94 or later, meaning 94, 95......

But not built by Serotta obviously bco the wishbone seat stays.

The decals on the bottom tube seem not original either, white "team fat chance"? (Yo Eddy?) Meaning the "made in Saratoga" might not be original.

Did Serotta ship any Fat titaniums with blue decals?

the decals were always a customers personal choice... although most people prefered & chose the blue. the downtube decal looks like off a yo eddy. some mass built fat tis were still in stock after the move, they left with later seattube "the glory not the prey" decal as shown on this ebay model.

they keep popping up, makes you wonder how many more are stashed away unridden :?

I want one. But I want it built as first seen in MBA and the 1992 catalogue. White Fat and Titanium decals, Nuke Proof handlebar without grips, Gravity Research brakes etc :)

scant":qus2bo0b said:
kingroon":qus2bo0b said:
Risky time of year to sell, I certainly don't have £1000+ to spend on myself.. Nice frame tho :cool:

you tight b'std ;) :LOL:

I suppose I could always buy it for my girlfriend for Xmas tho.. :twisted: :LOL:

kingroon":1j0ayamt said:
scant":1j0ayamt said:
kingroon":1j0ayamt said:
Risky time of year to sell, I certainly don't have £1000+ to spend on myself.. Nice frame tho :cool:

I suppose I could always buy it for my girlfriend for Xmas tho.. :twisted: :LOL:

I did something similiar last year for the wedding anniversary :D :LOL:

scant":2xfqh2z3 said:
kingroon":2xfqh2z3 said:
scant":2xfqh2z3 said:
kingroon":2xfqh2z3 said:

I wonder if my wife would like a Nomad for xmas ? :LOL:

cchris2lou":17re8ok3 said:
scant":17re8ok3 said:
kingroon":17re8ok3 said:
scant":17re8ok3 said:
kingroon":17re8ok3 said:

I wonder if my wife would like a Nomad for xmas ? :LOL:

;)

"Check out the numerous reviews on the Web, everything else (Merlin, Seven, Moots) is a pale imitation of the legendary Fat Ti."

The welds look like a glue sniffing kids snot trail (well maybe not that bad but a funny image) compared to my Moots.

the welds on my fat ti were the nicest ive ever seen in my life and im a qualified welder! moots seven litespeed nowhere near!!!

billinjah, Lid, you;re talking about two different FAT tis! the later serotta like Bill had were considerably better than the FAT built wishbone titaniums. back then the start up costs for titanium construction were exceptionally high & it did take some time for the welding to improve.
after owning moots, titus, seven, fat chance, early merlin, titus, gt titanium products I'd have to say early merlin had the best welds & overall finish quality

Back