Fat Chance Yo'Eddy 'harlequin' - update (15/8/2010)

saltyman":1porvxf4 said:
sneaky peek:

002.jpg

sweet :cool:

but very similar feel to the Yo, so perhaps I can interest you in a trade for the Ti, for something Ti, but a bit different ;)

The colors on that Yo pop off the screen :eek:

Bloody hell, that's quick work as you were only riding it the other week! When you gear the Yo I demand you sell it to me mate. ;) :cool:

brocklanders023":o04ssond said:
Bloody hell, that's quick work as you were only riding it the other week! When you gear the Yo I demand you sell it to me mate. ;) :cool:

im not sure if i should keep it or not, probaly wont ride it much as its too nice.

If my GF reads you consider a sell, shell sell all my stuff when I am at work.

Very nice Yo this is in de Harlequin colours/

im still undecided yet.

it could do with a full retro build with gears, and im in no hurry to do that, i prefer to ride my jeff jones rather than retro bikes, as my battered body cant always handle the way old bikes ride!

saltyman":2svg4z3g said:
im still undecided yet.

it could do with a full retro build with gears, and im in no hurry to do that, i prefer to ride my jeff jones rather than retro bikes, as my battered body cant always handle the way old bikes ride!

I completely understand, especially with aluminum stem and handlebars, they tend to get uncomfortable over long rides. Now if you go with a steel stem and handlebar, old steel Fats can be easier on the body, well, as easy as a rigid bike can be.

Everyone needs a special bike Richie- one that gets used for very special occasions. Don't sell it. Strip it back down and do the proper Hemming spec build on it and then watch it romp home to a Bike of the Month win.

Hey Rob, what Ti goodness do you have to trade? I might be interested.

If this is on the market, I'm selling a kidney.....

This one would almost be worth the divorce i've been threatened with if more retro stuff turns up....

Back