Fat Chance Yo Eddy! size L (last one ever made?)

Spikes

Retro Guru
I have not used my bike for some time and am considering to sell this bike. To my knowledge this is the last ever produced "classic" Yo! It even had disc tabs at the rear (Hayes type). I changed some parts over time and this picture is no longer 100% accurate. The cranks are now e.13 and the rear mech is Sram. Pedals were changed to Time. Furthermore, the flimsy RS Sid as shown was changed for a more sturdy Magura (same colour). The wheels are now DT Swiss with 240 hubs and the seatpost a custom Italian carbon unit (really sweet). I can supply a full speclist on request and will update the pics to show the current setup.. The bike is in amazing condition, I never used it that much. It is a size L and fits me (1,87 m) perfect.

I'd rather sell the full bike and not the frame only. I am really lacking time to take it all apart. Asking is €2500 OBO and the bike is located in The Netherlands. Postage is possble and would cost €25 to the UK and €6 to most parts in Germany.

Attachments

• DSC_0065.jpg
    DSC_0065.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 431
Re:

The best summer we have had in 42 years and plenty more to come. This deserves to live again with white tyres on dusty trails :D

Back