fat chance yo eddy frame and forks sold

Re: 91 fat chance yo eddy now for sale

Hi there.

What an absolutely gorgeous bike that is (glwts)!! May I ask, is that an F-series Cook Bros crank-set ... and if so, what size bottom bracket(spindle length) have you got in the frame, please?

k-rod":28u0cfw4 said:
Hi there.

What an absolutely gorgeous bike that is (glwts)!! May I ask, is that an F-series Cook Bros crank-set ... and if so, what size bottom bracket(spindle length) have you got in the frame, please?
I believe its an cooks bros ecrank mate and its running on the standard fat chance bb hope that helps

well last bump guys before the dreaded ebay still open to a frame/forks trade :)

Re:

What might you be interested in trading for? I missed out on a grello a few years back, would love a chance

Re: Re:

1552":1aopq9nt said:
What might you be interested in trading for? I missed out on a grello a few years back, would love a chance
im really open to offers mate I suppose its a case of what you have pre 97 would be ideal really just putting the feelers out

stevede":30a5oonj said:
1552":30a5oonj said:
im really open to offers mate I suppose its a case of what you have pre 97 would be ideal really just putting the feelers out

I will drop you a PM :)

1552":13qz4bdn said:
stevede":13qz4bdn said:
1552":13qz4bdn said:

I will drop you a PM :)
ok pal

Back