Fat Chance Titanium

kingoffootball

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
It's four and a half thousand pounds though!
Yes seem a lot of dollar ! … cannot ever envisage my own FAT Ti which has hard a hard life being worth anything like that! … will be interesting to see how auction develops or if just sits there…

These Ti frames were significantly more than Merlins bitd and only a tiny handful were every made compared to 10s of thousands of Ti Merlins. Its significantly cheaper if you buy direct from seller 😉 Hard to find in larger m/l and especially L sizes. Nothing rides nicer imo and i have compared them to most of the high end Ti or the era. Stiff where it needs to be ( thats where most of the competition falls short ) but still that amazing light comfortable all day Ti ride and intuitive handling.

Here us a better pick of the original bill of sale. Its a bargain with this spec only issue as always is import. IMG_3378.jpeg

The turq no logo headset and Ti stem alone go for many hundreds of $s. I would reanodise parts to match, bling it up a bit further with CK hubs, Grafton clamps etc, and you will end up with a ~ 20lb dream bike

Last edited:
It's a nice bike and I admit I don't know much about this brand, still, I don't see such value in it to justify the asking price.
I'm not liking the £1,289.08 shipping fee either. That's a bit exorbitant innit?

It's a nice bike and I admit I don't know much about this brand, still, I don't see such value in it to justify the asking price.
I'm not liking the £1,289.08 shipping fee either. That's a bit exorbitant innit?
You will end up adding 38% on top importing it to the UK. Cheaper to import it as just a frame but going direct to the seller saves a lot on ebay fees.

Wow, it's just beautiful. If I had 5K to throw at a bike this would probably be in the top 5 of any list.

I am very lucky to have a Wicked. IMO all Fat's seem to ride superbly but this would be the icing on the cake!

I hope some lucky owner on here gets hold of it :)

Back