Fat Chance Titanium TFM006

yeah sounds cool.........

not much 'material' for prospective builders with these frames..........it's not as if anyone famous rode one........ :LOL:

there is of course the catolog copies, or just a little of the garnish you like.

looking forward to watching your new project.

ti-fat-man":219sqnp1 said:
yeah sounds cool.........

not much 'material' for prospective builders with these frames..........it's not as if anyone famous rode one........ :LOL:

there is of course the catolog copies, or just a little of the garnish you like.

looking forward to watching your new project.

Thanks

i will try not to use to much Ringle Blue because although i think it looks great, i do not build the same Ti Fat as other onhere

frame no suggests NY build, but the monostay means Mass built, it might hav had the frame number applied after the move.

go for the famous FAT catalogue pic, titus ti stem, matching silver/blue fade fork, syncros revolution cranks, M900 XTR

you made identification easy when you showed the pic of the dropouts ;)

Defiant":168hg90w said:
No I am not :LOL:

okay okay,..it will be a syncros seatpost i guess but i want to go for a different route this time.

I would like to take the IRD Interloc, White Industries path this time, and maybe some paul,..Onza,...i do not know yet, i do not want to build the same bike over and over again based on a different frame

IRD/WTB with some machine tech thrown in would be a great build...perhaps some MRC steely danz...mmmmm

looking forward to whatever you decide :)

After exact 2 month's it finally arrived today.
can't wait to get home

Fat.jpg

Vetteshit.jpg

needs some TLC but the potential is there

993GT2":3ebgbbsq said:
Still not arrived at your house Bas ????

I'm waiting for the pic's ;)

it is in my office right now ,..in 2 hours it will be at my place getting a clean

Back