Fat Chance Shock a Billy With Tioga Disc Drive PRO

Try to find a painter just now. Rody is too busy and I was kinda hoping LeeDevelopment's project came off. Anyway straying OT its very cool, have you saw the one in the reviews in the archives?

Yes is the bike the same colour as mine if thats the fat chance shock a billy its like what im after with the colour coding on the forks wanting to do all the fork in one colour including crown and brace to match the frame also maybe swop if that dont work for a kooka brace as well :?: :cool:

couldn't get it to post either, the link works though. otherwise click, gallery and archive(above), and then manufatcurer archive, and then D-F, then Fat chance and finally reveiws, and it should be there :)

Yep got it looks good yes should look almost the same as there test bike but with my little own touch :D

Theres just some think about Fat Chances awsome bikes :D

racer x":irxmro87 said:
Yep got it oow it looks good yes should look almost the same as there test bike but with my little own touch :D

Theres just some think about Fat Chances awsome bikes :D

agreed.
Yours is very sweet- I want it :twisted:
but I'll settle for just seeing more of it...pics please :)

Should be putting more pics up soon as im building the bike up again after just finished spraying the forks also thinking about alloy silver syncros barends or onza black barends :?: not sure though what to go for

Back