Fat Chance ride sometime ?

Re: Fat Chance UK COGs ride in late spring 2015 ?

If held down here, something based on the national we did in spring would be perfect. Maybe taking in a bit of Leith Hill area as well? April this year was a wash out on the weekend of the ride, but had been bone dry up to that point. A real bike you say? Careful - I could turn up on a proper bag of spanners....

I would like to do this, depending on date and location.

Re:

Humm...is asking to borrow a man's Fat...like asking to sleep with his wife ?? :LOL:

Wonder how many Fat owners on here. Reckon there are quite a few keeping it a bit quiet for now :mrgreen:

Offline.... I'm hearing about some seriously cool and rare bikes making an appearance :xmas-cool:

Massive Respect to GRD for attending the 30th Ani party.

Would have been well up for it , had I not sold my entire collection :( (not replaced with any kleins) so if anyone wants to do me a mega deal on a medium ........

theredchili":2dzae0sw said:
Would have been well up for it , had I not sold my entire collection :( (not replaced with any kleins) so if anyone wants to do me a mega deal on a medium ........

New Yo Eddy being launched soon, with bigger wheel options and discs. Let's hope it lives up to expectation.

M-Power":yh6qpfda said:
theredchili":yh6qpfda said:

New Yo Eddy being launched soon, with bigger wheel options and discs. Let's hope it lives up to expectation.

I'm curious to see confirmation of who'll be building the new frames

Re:

Holy thread resurrection batman... :shock: Sheesh the new frames have been delivered and there are no reviews yet. Wonder if any body on RB bought one. :?

Surely it's time to get a Fat reunion for April/May ? Any suggestions ?

Re:

Lots of Fat owners own/ride Kleins too, how's about a joint ride with the Klein boys in Surrey Hills sometime ? Ano shoot out vibes :LOL:

Re:

Well at least Klein riders take their bikes out once a year. Looks like Fats are purely decorative in the UK :facepalm:

Re:

Mine still get ridden, just not at the moment as the Surrey Hills are absolutely sodden and the sand/grit just eats all the old kit. Once it dries out a bit it will see the light of day.

Back