FAT CHANCE Project 'Hippie'- your opinions sought.

Great idea Si. Too much green IMO - needs lighter lines. Can't help think it looks like a green/purple cow :oops:

Sorry

Love the idea :cool:

How about a pink pig next ? :D

clasicos-porsche-917-Pink-Pig_heade.jpg

I think its well executed and anyone in the know will get it but its not my taste though.i'm not saying its wrong though-i'm all for doing something different

In general I think it looks ace, but I'm not too convinced by the too green patches on the top tube. They look a little too much like cartoon clouds. Where the green has swooping curves and sharp points it works really well, but on the top tube where there is a wavy edge to the green I don't think it works as well.

Still a much better job than I'm capable of and if I didn't know the car that inspired it I'd probably just think it was as cool as f**k. :cool: ;)

So, the idea is good but the execution needs a little more thought and effort? I'm going to redux the top and bottom tubes I think. Will let you know how it goes. Thanks for all the comments guys ;)

Cheers
Si

Characteristic for the design on the car is also that it is (roughly) symetric. Also not easy to achieve on a bikeframe, but sure a nice challenge ;)

Dr S":2qdxvjsw said:
So, the idea is good but the execution needs a little more thought and effort? I'm going to redux the top and bottom tubes I think. Will let you know how it goes. Thanks for all the comments guys ;)

Cheers
Si

I'd build it first. Pattern bikes like this are difficult to judge when there aren't parts hung on it.

I like it. :cool:

utahdog2003":wfy5dc50 said:
Dr S":wfy5dc50 said:

Cheers
Si

I'd build it first. Pattern bikes like this are difficult to judge when there aren't parts hung on it.

I like it. :cool:

Yes really need to see with some parts hanging off it. What kinda build you going for?

Back