Fat Chance / Breezer / Rocky Mountain

That Breezer is absolutely gorgeous!

respect.gif

missmyfat":16b7mq5b said:
Very nice collection you have there!

The yo, what colour is that? It looks exactly like the colour my wicked used to be. Would be nice to return it to original colour if it can be obtained somehow.

it's a metalic cherry. like mine. i guess it's a 1993 color:

Attachments

• wickedhorto1.jpg
    wickedhorto1.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 1,598
  • wickedpaulside.jpg
    wickedpaulside.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 1,598
  • wickedfrentepaul.jpg
    wickedfrentepaul.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 1,598
Anthony":2g235t6n said:
Hmmm, rather cool of HoHo to breeze in, zap the site with these sublime beauties and then never be heard from again in the twelve months since.

Oh I´am sorry, that I come only one time put my bikes here, and never come back. But my english is not so good, I can share photos but speak/writing is not so good.

The Altitude is indeed a 1993, Lagoon Green with Calypso Red and original Mag21s. Rocky claimed a frame weight of 3.9lbs and their claims were usually true (Blizzard 4.4 sounds right and Equipe 4.75 is right).

This is all right, I bougt the Bike Bike from the first owner, it was really clean like new.

It would be interesting to have HoHo's observations on the comparisons between the three bikes. In fact it would be good if RetroBike had a mtbr-style section of readers' reviews of their retro rides, with riding impressions, specifications etc.

The Rocky was a good Bike but not so fast like the Yo Eddy, but the best Bike for me is the Brezzer, it is the best Bike ever.

I sell the Yo and the Rocky, the Brezzer will stay at me, because it is also the Bike wich was rode from Joe Brezze at the SSWC 2004, for me it was on of the greatest moments to speak with Joe.

The color of the Yo Eddy it called candy wild cherry.

O.K. I hope you can understand my bad english !!!

HoHo

Good to hear from you again hoho!
Your English is better than many natives here.. so don't let that stop you posting.

The Rocky frame does weigh 3.9lb - I weighed mine which was identical except for team Red and Yellow paint. Lovely ride.

I find the Fat Buck a little quicker steering than the RM, but prefer the slighly more balanced and compliant ride of the Rocky for me.
Both great though. :D

Breezin Berlin

Hey Holger,
Just saw your post of me breezin on (er, beside, in low gear) your Breezer at Berlin SingleSpeedChamps. Thanks once again for allowing me to break in your brand new Jet Stream, a beautifully prepared machine! Just wish I was up to the task (but happy to avoid that tattoo!). :O
-Joe

Re: Breezin Berlin

Breezin":2nnlz34b said:
Hey Holger,
Just saw your post of me breezin on (er, beside, in low gear) your Breezer at Berlin SingleSpeedChamps. Thanks once again for allowing me to break in your brand new Jet Stream, a beautifully prepared machine! Just wish I was up to the task (but happy to avoid that tattoo!). :O
-Joe

Hi Joe, I am glad to here from you, the time in Berlin, was so great.

Holger

Back