Fat Chance 94' Yo Eddy – Re-cycle-starter challenge

Re:

Out with the £15 budget LX cranks and in with the £85 alternatives...(net increase of £65, will have to tot this up at some point) - correction increase of £70

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 362
Re:

You're genuinely too kind...

This was meant to be a budget Yo and is still definitely on the cheaper side by a good chalk but some nice parts keep cropping up at decent prices.

To be honest I'm kicking myself for not buying the ControlTech canti's that sold last month!

Re: Re:

WWC":2480mmc1 said:
You're genuinely too kind...

This was meant to be a budget Yo and is still definitely on the cheaper side by a good chalk but some nice parts keep cropping up at decent prices.

To be honest I'm kicking myself for not buying the ControlTech canti's that sold last month!

Not really to kind as more honest to be truthful ;) , i do understand from what i'd read through your details that you were going for a budget build but just like myself you can't help yourself when buying second hand parts and just have a habit of looking for good quality gear which tbh is nothing to be ashamed of and you weren't to know that you were going to need the control tech cantis :shock: so just be patient and keep an eye on the bay as well as on here lol ;) ..

Re:

Cranks arrived (yeh!).

Mock up with silver rings and bolts.

Black rings better maybe?

Or red?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 287
If i had the rings in both colours then i'd do red black red but other than that then i agree with howlindawg ;) ..

Back