Fat Chance – Wicked

purplewicked":341tvovm said:
no one here is concerned w/ the handling of the bike. this is best woods bike ever made!
the majority of the posts worry about purple or not purple.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

by all accounts what you say about the ride is true :) but it is easier to appreciate the way a bike looks through the internet than how it rides, and theres nothing wrong with having a good looking bike that rides well too. :)

Neil G":1j0tmc8n said:
Lovely bike

TBH I'd be inclined to leave the disk off, they were more hassle than they were worth!

I'm inclined to agree mate, I bought it 'cause of a young lads memory of the sound of Tomac on the Pipeline at the world Cup – Newnham Park. From that perspective it's lived up to the dream. Think I'll get t fixed and hide it away for show-bike use.

Crayons":1alzzefe said:
Neil G":1alzzefe said:
Lovely bike

TBH I'd be inclined to leave the disk off, they were more hassle than they were worth!

I'm inclined to agree mate, I bought it 'cause of a young lads memory of the sound of Tomac on the Pipeline at the world Cup – Newnham Park. From that perspective it's lived up to the dream. Think I'll get t fixed and hide it away for show-bike use.

that disc fits better on full speed ahead bikes. somehting like a Yeti maybe. not a woods bike..

Crayons":1a2d777t said:
Neil G":1a2d777t said:
Lovely bike

:D

I had one for a while but it rarely came out (now on Gumps Mountain Goat).....sound was the dogs though :D

Lovely build Crayons...like the look of the Mani's on there too :)

Rich

Back