FaceBook Pace Owners Group Page

24pouces

BoTM Triple Crown
BoTM Winner
rBotM Winner
PoTM Winner
Hello,
Is someone knows the administrator of that Face Book Pace Page ?
I'm happy to see that my cartoon bike got many interest and I love to draw them for everybody needs or want one. They are all in our french website http://www.generationmountainbike.com and we want to contribute to make old school and vintage mtb still alive.
But I really prefer before using them to contact me. Just because I can send a high resolution picture, and, secondly I can send other pictures which would fit better.
On other hand, I have to disagree about erasing the copyright written on it (In the case of the Pace FaceBook owner Page). It's not cool for me and the other member of Generation Mountain Bike who work a lot on that website.

So, if the admin or the founder of the FB page reads Retrobike or member of our Retrobike Community, please contact me at contact@generationmountainbike.com

Cheers,
24Pouces

50011911553_2fb2cdf6b9_h.jpg
[/url]

Great pictures, not really on removing copyrights though i agree.

Re:

Have you contacted the admin direct, iirc the picture you've produced, of one of the members bikes, is on there. They could be using the version you gave him and the owner gave consent? Worth a more direct question tbh. I presume you are a member?

I have disabled my farcebook accoubt due to too many yoghurt knitters on there ir I'd have messaged them myself.

Re:

Thanks for your posts...
I don’t have FB account but I open for contacting the owner/administrator of the page.
If someone is on that FB page, please ask him to contact me...

Back