F1 fans only....:-)

And you thought I was just taking the piss a few pages back. Protests and appeals aplenty. Doris Everard for the title!

They had such a great race and result at the weekend- something F1 could be proud of. Now it's just a shambles again. The FIA really has it's finger on the self destruct button again.

Si

Sorry, but can someone explain why Hamilton was DQd?

Won't be watching any more races this year.. Farce.

Yours..

Confused of Cheltenham!

When I left the Mclaren group of companies in 2004, the self destruct sequence was already in process, sponsers were drifting away, viewing figures were down, attendances were down. That was why I lost my job.

Engineered a fat payout so wasnt worried at the time but that was a career killer. Never had as good a job since and unlikely to see that again soon.

Russell":d6048lla said:
Sorry, but can someone explain why Hamilton was DQd?

Won't be watching any more races this year.. Farce.

Yours..

Confused of Cheltenham!

Because everyone is sick of his dad hanging round like a bad fart. Oh and whilst we are on the subject, if you are reading Antony, for god sake- change your sodding shirt man!- three bloody seasons in the same fecking shirt :roll:

Si

Well looks like they lied and that will not do. :twisted: so quite right he is out.

F1 is officially a load of old bollocks now! There are so many silly little rules that everyone has to adhere to - if Trulli lost it and went off the track under a safety car he's an idiot and should have lost his place, why should someone have to question whether they can overtake someone who's not on the circuit?! What's he going to do? Stop? I'm not a Lewis Hamilton fan in particular, but his treatment in F1 has been diabolical almost bordering on victimisation, you could even use the racism card to some degree! He shouldn't have lied but why should it be made such a big deal in the first place? Maybe they should bring in a version of a new rule from the world of cricket - a limited number of appeals per season? This appeal/counter appeal/counter counter appeal etc etc crap is damaging the sport irrepairably and is quite frankly boring.

Rant over :evil: :evil: :evil:

legrandefromage":1f5cxu8i said:
When I left the Mclaren group of companies in 2004, the self destruct sequence was already in process, sponsers were drifting away, viewing figures were down, attendances were down. That was why I lost my job.

Engineered a fat payout so wasnt worried at the time but that was a career killer. Never had as good a job since and unlikely to see that again soon.

What job were you doing there? Sounds interesting.

I don't know why everyone is so hacked off with the stewards! There was blatent lying going on and they punished the right people.

I'm just happy they are still running on tracks where you have to turn left and right.

Perhaps he will make the jump to NASCAR where you have to bring along your own beautiful women. :roll:

Back