F/Sale Giant Speeder, Ambrosio Carbon, Raliegh Airlite 200

Hi everybody

I apologise as I have not had chance to put up any photos of the bikes yet as I a working now stop on shifts due to covid. I havent sold any yet.

I noticed that the ambrosio frame that is identical is for sale on ebay for £400. So full bike for £225 is a bit of a snip.

K70DUK":3aqlalv6 said:
Hi everybody

I apologise as I have not had chance to put up any photos of the bikes yet as I a working now stop on shifts due to covid. I havent sold any yet.

I noticed that the ambrosio frame that is identical is for sale on ebay for £400. So full bike for £225 is a bit of a snip.

Thanks for the update, hope you at least manage to get some sort of break over xmas!

Yes it's good value and I'm keen to buy it. I would like to see a picture and just make sure it's going to fit me first - if it's easier for you if order a box and have it delivered to you to pack up and send just let me know.

Thanks i work in the nhs and its been a bit manic tbh. The size is about a medium I would say. I'm 5'10 and I have ridden it obviously. How do you like your bikes to fit?

You guys are doing great things, please keep it up!

I'm also 5'10 so it should be good, I'm currenly on a large bike (60cm ctc) and I can ride it but it's too much of a stretch for me (my hands end up going to sleep cos I'm leaning forward too much) and I've got the seat dropped right in to the top tube (so there's very little 'give' if I step down off the saddle!), so I want something more like a medium. Looks like these were made in 51,53,55,59 and 61 so if it's a 53 or 55 I reckon is should be ok for me.

Well it sounds good. i will hopefully sort something out next few days and get some pics to you.

It is an extremely light bike though.

K70DUK":3lc7c374 said:
It is an extremely light bike though.

Not when I'm sitting on it it's not ;-)

(although of course the longer I spend sitting on it the lighter it becomes, hopefully!)

I'm interested in Giant but obviously pending the photos, size (seat tube length, top tube length etc), etc...

Back