Everything £10 posted or less

Re: Everything £10 posted or less: NOS Tioga grips & more

bump

Re: Everything £10 posted or less: Brake Tamers, Controlstix

Tioga Biogrips all gone

:xmas-big-grin:

Interested in the Control Stix, are they dark blue? have you got any pics in daylight?

Sorry to be a Pita but just want to check to see if they'll match my USE seatpost :roll:

Gruff":29bznjxq said:
Interested in the Control Stix, are they dark blue? have you got any pics in daylight?

Sorry to be a Pita but just want to check to see if they'll match my USE seatpost :roll:

Yes, they are a dark blue. Sorry but they're the only pics I have right now and probably won't get the chance to do daylight ones before the weekend due to work :(

raidan73":2k2x36u6 said:
Gruff":2k2x36u6 said:

Yes, they are a dark blue. Sorry but they're the only pics I have right now and probably won't get the chance to do daylight ones before the weekend due to work :(

Ok no worries :)
Will mull on it a while.

bump

Hello,

any chance on a swap of somekind on the controlstix and both sets of onza barends???

paulvandermoolen":3jo16yyp said:
Hello,

any chance on a swap of somekind on the controlstix and both sets of onza barends???

Maybe Paul, what have you got? :xmas-big-grin:

I've Got a series of bottom brackets, some deore dx mechs(even a short Cage), deore lx mega 9 rear Mech, deore xt m735 Mech en very pretty condition, a Nice bbb skyscraper seatpost in 26,8mm, a Trek Singletrack 970 frame, a Nice White rigid fork in 1 1/8".....

Back