Everybody Hurts Baiku

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
12week tally of cycling obstacles. Food poisoning. Fractured rib. Cold 1. Knocked out concussion. Cold 2. Strained Si Joint. Twisted pelvis and bruised pride...

ridiculous, quite ridiculous. Good ride sat despite horrendous weather. 10miles in, hit invisible manhole cover. Bike does a Paul Daniels and I hit the deck in front of a 3 series estate. Everything hurts. Mech hanger does it's job. Singlespeed back home and into a state of realisation and soup. HONC 100k is so unlikely now. Go out Sunday despite aches. Hurts but worth it i suppose. Rubbishest best rides of my life. (until next week's injury of course). :roll:

Glasses maybe? Or stabilizers . Poor you. Still get all out the way now. Before the summer :D

TheGreenRabbit":26m5sgnv said:
Are you still comming on sunday, shall we worn the ambulance ?

i shall be there. there will be at least 10 people i can garner some sympathy from...;-)

You'll be fine for HONC. In the word of the Life Coach Edwards MTFU.

I take it 'M' stands for 'Man' John?

Wu, please elaborate on how most of your 'accidents' happened at 'home'??? If you're suffering from 'abused spouse syndrome', there are places you can go... :LOL:

Arran":8zo53ygf said:
I take it 'M' stands for 'Man' John?

Wu, please elaborate on how most of your 'accidents' happened at 'home'??? If you're suffering from 'abused spouse syndrome', there are places you can go... :LOL:

don't....

the knocking out and fractured rib were in the same deft manouver...and associated to the food poisoning....

wandered into the bathroom in the middle of the night for a pee, felt ill, dizzy, fell over onto the basin, fractured rib, fell back, knocked my self out cold on the loo. :roll:

This after knocking myself out before and having a seizure.... :roll:

official verdict......

'SMALL BATHROOM SYNDROME'

I kid you not. that was the officially recognised condition. You fall over and cos your body can't lay out flat, (cos your bathroom is pokey...LOL) you're brain doesnt get the oxygen back and you fit....

that surely could only happen to me. :roll:

Back