Endura Jackets

Chris D

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I bought both of these off here sometime ago for neither to be actually big enough. I am afraid I do not know the 'model' names.

A nice bright orange with reflective patterns. Feels like it should be at the very least shower proof if not water proof. 100% polyester. Size medium. Toggle on neck. Zipped rear pocket. High neck. Drop tail. 22 inch pit-pit 29.5 inch neck-hem £20 posted. SOLD

Please note there is a mark below the pocket which I have tried to show but it does not seem to show up.

Black Endura jacket. Shower proof. Soft lined. Sleeves unzip to form Gillet. Size small. Rear zip pocket. 20 inch pit-pit 25.5 inch drop. Slight mark above Endura badge. £25 posted.

Paypal please. Postage can be combined with my other for sale threads. If not happy full refund given. Thank you.

Re:

Interested in black jacket. Need to measure up first. When you say soft lined, is it mesh or is it some sort of fleece type lining?

Re: Re:

twain":10tqno8u said:
Interested in black jacket. Need to measure up first. When you say soft lined, is it mesh or is it some sort of fleece type lining?

Hi. Not mech. I was going to describe it aa fleecy bit then changed the wording.

old_coyote_pedaller":agzuyk7n said:
And I PM'd you this afternoon about the orange one. Forgot to post on here.

Hi. It is yours. Will post the finer details by pm tomorrow afternoon.

Thank you.

Chris

twain":2e3ihcaa said:

Sorry Twain. Just looked through my pm and someone messaged me quite a lot earlier than you posted. It is to go abroad therefore if once I have quoted there postage costs they change there mind I will let you know. Once again, my apologies.

Chris

Back