Ellis Briggs Favori 531 special lightweight frame 23 inch

Re:

You know the type skinny jeans upturned cycling cap never did any cycling or had any interest until it became trendy talk about Campy a lot want to buy your stuff for nothing then sell it in London for stupid prices...LOL

Re:

For reference

Attachments

• 54618AC6-30C3-42E5-8140-D78366150D7C.jpeg
    54618AC6-30C3-42E5-8140-D78366150D7C.jpeg
    68.9 KB · Views: 267
O just to say the frame was sold at the fair asking price to a very nice gent from Ipswich im glad it went to a good home.

Re:

I bet he's already fenced it on to a start up graphic designer from Hoxton who'll be using it as a novelty bottle stand for boutique lager.

Re:

I once worked in the DHSS office in Horton...long before the Hipster was created and Horton was A National Front area...aka a dump...all that has changed...artisan socks, artisan water, artisan bananas and artisan farts.

Re:

I once worked in the DHSS office in Horton...long before the Hipster was created and Horton was A National Front area...aka a dump...all that has changed...artisan socks, artisan water, artisan bananas and artisan farts.

Re: Re:

sawston_vulcan":64wa0hxb said:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sounds like Hampstead in the 80s

Back