Wanted Either stx/lx/xt/xtr e-type front mech 3 speed around 1996

Mod-Master

Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
Hello,

Looking for the above because stupid me can’t set up a front mech on a full susser😵‍💫

I would like an stx one but sadly they only came in top pull to my knowledge.

Ps. Might not be able to pay straightaway due to money pot being low…

Edit: has to be bottom pull

Thanks for looking🙏

Last edited:
Is that the carbon one that is on eBay?

Thanks but that would probably be too much money for me as it is NOS, really just needs to be in working order.

Thanks for the offer though😀🙏

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I'd grab an NOS M570-E, less than a tenner* from bankrupt bikes, get the bike going and when the period correct one and funs get better, grab the one you need.
They're cheap as CRC dumped a load of them for even less a while back. Same with the XT.

They M570 hasn't altered much from the retro times.

*£13 posted if you don't look at anything else they sell.... 😂

I'd grab an NOS M570-E, less than a tenner* from bankrupt bikes, get the bike going and when the period correct one and funs get better, grab the one you need.
They're cheap as CRC dumped a load of them for even less a while back. Same with the XT.

They M570 hasn't altered much from the retro times.

*£13 posted if you don't look at anything else they sell.... 😂
The bike is going, it’s just for some reason it doesn’t change up onto the big ring?🤔 I’ve tried all different positions and combinations but it just doesn’t do it…

Could be good for the while but there are ones I’ve seen on eBay, just wanted to check here if anyone has any cheaper.

And yes, I have looked at the website and found that my wallet had disappeared from my pocket🤣

Back