Eddy Merckx "signature" Professional 1980-81?

Wow! Superb!
Agree with Buff, stunning :)
I am sure it rides as well as it looks too.

Jamie

27motorhead":ugyqdw7d said:
What a great restoration and build! Loved reading your posts.

Looks fantastic!!!

Thanks very much. I always try to provide as many details as possible to try and make it interesting.

For me it's the sympathetic restoration and the time spent getting little details right.

Restoring rather than buying or replacing is always my preferred option and far more satisfying and easier on the wallet... although not all the time! :)

AND you have less issues with riding the bike... no point in having a bike you're too scared to ride, but appreciate some amazing like new restorations are just hung-up like wall art, I'd be too scared to ride them too!

27motorhead":1v5tmfci said:
For me it's the sympathetic restoration and the time spent getting little details right.

Restoring rather than buying or replacing is always my preferred option and far more satisfying and easier on the wallet... although not all the time! :)

AND you have less issues with riding the bike... no point in having a bike you're too scared to ride, but appreciate some amazing like new restorations are just hung-up like wall art, I'd be too scared to ride them too!

You may enjoy another thread of mine - viewtopic.php?f=23&t=389688

That really has come out beautifully, a very sympathetic restoration to a bike you can actually use. I doff my my cap you you sir, superb and an interesting read to boot.

allenh":7nrm1cib said:
That really has come out beautifully, a very sympathetic restoration to a bike you can actually use. I doff my my cap you you sir, superb and an interesting read to boot.

Thanks for your kind words and appreciation and I'm glad that you enjoyed it.

Back