Ebay Madness No. 2761

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap, people are going craze here...

Got a pair of new Specialized Groundcontrols (for sale this week) must try them on Ebay....:)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Archangel":2nhqnrd4 said:
For some reason the Germans are willing to shell out lots of cash for items that are located in Germany. But many times my items that have been for sale on eBay.de have netted very little money even though the auctions have been clear with good photos.
I suspect that only reason for this is because of the item location, even if the shipping prices are clearly visible are are not that much higher.
But a German guy would get much more for a similar item. And that's not fair... :evil:
shun the K***t's there always stuck up there own arses anyway i have no time for them myself let them go with out :cool:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Inigo Montoya":2z2h8ls3 said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200196703319&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=010
US $511.00 for a
COOK BROS. Jersey

Beat me to it. insanity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back