Ebay Madness No. 2761

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Re:

ishaw":2za8s0cp said:
Not necessarily madness, but this bike seems more weld than anything, even the forks which is a shame:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Orange-Vitami ... Sw7s5Xhrq~

Some nice parts for sure, but not sure the valuation is right?

This one has been flagged up before, clearly no-one want to take a punt on the frame, and as you say the value of the parts is not quite adding up to the asking price

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

I think this is an all time top10
RD-M900 original bolt/spring set, for a whopping $113

rva":25d4gf1p said:
When I read that I thought "PB Bikes". And I was right. That guy is smoking way too much crack.

regan_ev":2qpk6avt said:
rva":2qpk6avt said:
When I read that I thought "PB Bikes". And I was right. That guy is smoking way too much crack.
I went trough his transaction page, and I see there are people actually buying from him :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back