Ebay Madness No. 2761

Status
Not open for further replies.
91_fisher_bbc.jpg

bbc bikes are the world leaders of overpriced bikes and destined to have those bikes longer than I will have wife no2 :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
stumpjumper1990":15w5zq1x said:
:roll: :roll:

You may well roll your eyes but yhe price of certain suspension forks on ebay.de has gone through the roof in the last few months, other bits and pieces are attracting very high bids too, recently a Fox Float RL 2003 rear shock went for 340 euros....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Retro-Kona-mo ... 416f44a58c

I find the price of this takes the piss a little

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
B77":1wt1oi6f said:
stumpjumper1990":1wt1oi6f said:
:roll: :roll:

You may well roll your eyes but yhe price of certain suspension forks on ebay.de has gone through the roof in the last few months
Really? I've got two sets of those, one with the Englund air upgrade too, and both in better condition than the one that sold for that crazy amount. Hmmm, to sell or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back