East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

Hi Rob, we have the very thing :D www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=143627

It would be great if you could make this, failing which we ride every Tuesday, and Sherwood Pines on a summer's evening is very nice indeed. We also have 'The Master of the Pines' in the guise of Unocogero who always finds an entertaining route through apparently inpenetrable forest.... usually pulling in some of the red route backwards.

Look forward to meeting up..

Rob

5628383001_567c9b51d4_z.jpg

Rob Atkin":a9vjes1q said:
Sounds great but I can't do Sundays, unless it's 3pm onwards (taking into account travel time)

:-(

We can do other times, possible a tuesday evening ride sometime.

@Ed: looking good!

Grr damn it, i swear i've got a gypsy curse on me that means every tuesday something crops up to stop me getting to ticknall >_<

Same

:roll:
I was thinking about you lot setting off into the sunset at Ticknall as I was halfway through my four hour drive home from the crappy end of London they laughingly call Kent
Watching the air ambulance land on thecleared southbound side of the M25 whilst we waited I envied your freedom :evil:
I am though looking forward to Sat and can give someone else a lift from Derby if they can get to mine

Back