East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

No go on tuesday, work commitments...free wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday, monday etc etc etc ;)

Went for a spin on Sunday round the pines and had an identical accident to the Peaks fall last weekend. Two big crashes in 8 days, I'm skill ;)

Decided after my sunday crash to sell the Trance X and stick to simple bicycles, at least they give you an excuse for falling off :roll:

Went for a spin on Sunday round the pines and had an identical accident to the Peaks fall last weekend. Two big crashes in 8 days, I'm skill ;)

Did you know that skill is an African bum disease, sorry Mat could be why you are falling off all the time, I have it to, but mine is getting better,

won't be able to make it tonight, can't get a lift over and don't have the legs to get there and around the route.

see how the weather is at the weekend i may join you for an early morning ride :)

I have just removed my clunk, and spent 3 hours knitting, not a bad job either if i do say so myself, just need to got to the bike shop to get the wheel trued up,

good ride last night Thanks Rob

Latest posts

Back