East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

ill see if i can get the car for next thursday

as i have the bottom bracket out of my trailstar im wondering should i strip it and paint it satin black ??? or stay with the dulux vanilla cream ???

leaving it as it is would be a lot less effort :LOL:

i need to work out how to get oil off the sofa , why doesnt rubbing at it ever work :roll: :(

and where did that reaction come from anyway ? why does a small bit of dirt always result in " i know ill rub at it with my finger , that always works and never just leaves a stain 10xs the size " :roll:

:LOL:

it's the same reaction when someone is talking about something in the future and they look at their watch and say 'ooh in about 3 month's time'. My watch doesn't tell me months :roll: :LOL:

i think ive gotten rid of most of the stain with some foam stain remover i found under the sink

i remember at some point we were talking about preferred drinks . ive been drinking a lot of this recently . had a couple bottles at a bbq not long ago before finding out it costs £3.60 and not the usual cheapness id expect from cider . its realllly realllly nice . like snakebite and black without the hint of lager

00008-1.jpg

yeah , its in the blood . or it soon will be :LOL:

im not much of a commercial cider fan ( tastes like ear wax to me ) but you can easily drink a lot of this

Back