http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=95121

38533_460307026170_586536170_6811179_8324772_n.jpg

39715_460308241170_586536170_6811209_6211247_n.jpg

Gravy Monster":6xsk3mgt said:
Hey Dead Rats, That looks brilliant, you have it proud :cool:

--------------------

Two Trekkers :shock:

Trekkerpair2.jpg

what a cool photo - but what's going on behind that window?

Trekker comp back out of retirement

Hi new to the forum did a google and found it :D

Had no idea the old school bikes had such a following ...My bike has been parked up in the garage for years just started using it again the last year or so as my little lads bike seat fits it ...must say it still rides like a dream having great fun with the little fella got me back into mountain biking ... :D

Attachments

• May10 4.jpg
    May10 4.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 3,179
  • Leo 042.jpg
    Leo 042.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 3,179
Welcome to the forum :D

Another trekker double u brake :cool: looks great and would love to see some more pics of it ;)

the old ones were built to last

Cheers

GM

Gravy Monster":2ds9ua4k said:
Welcome to the forum :D

Another trekker double u brake :cool: looks great and would love to see some more pics of it ;)

the old ones were built to last

Cheers

GM

Been having a look round today what a great site ....Will look after the old girl a bit better now I know she's special :D
mobile013.jpg

mobile014.jpg

mobile015.jpg

mobile016.jpg

This old girl followed me home from the BDW'er and I didn't have the heart to leave her outside.

It's the same colour as my Tufftrax I had from new and think it's the same frame with a different name. Don't know what I'll do with her yet but I'm sure I'll come up with something. ;) :D

brocklanders023":15wntb3s said:
It's the same colour as my Tufftrax I had from new and think it's the same frame with a different name.

Well it's certainly identical to my Tufftrax frame, with the ovalised seat tube at the bottom bracket, elegant canti hanger and 'lugged' bit at the top of the seat tube. Concealed brake cable in the top tube? It even looks the same size as mine, which I think is 20 1/2". Looks in good nick too- excellent find.

If you want to go fully retro with it I have a set of Exage Trail cantis and levers that I took off my 1989 one, and also a stem with canti hanger and brass roller off of my other 1990 one. And an original black anodised front wheel that I retired long ago! And the wheel reflectors and pedals!

Cheers mate, may well chase you up for some of those parts.

Yep, internal cable just like my Tufftrax and about a 20" frame. Lovely. :cool:

Brocklanders, is that U brake rear and canti front?

Very nice by the way. You must be happy, you've been after some vintage Saracen action for a while.

Back