Early doors Sat 8th Sept.

BobCatMax":35ivebud said:
you got no rideable bikes at all Martin?
i guess i do.....did ride to work on one today :p

next task is to arrange it with the missus....not so easily solved considering i've only just realised this one's happening tomorrow :? :p

let me rephrase that - any suitable bikes?

If not you can borrow one of mine. I have a remarkable number of working bikes at the moment. Very unusual!

this is all assuming you get clearance of course ;)

the only potentially suitable one at the mo is my 98 hardrock. would need a tyre change if its loose pack trail etc...

and of course it all hinges on getting permission :)

where is whiteways?
is there a train station nearby the meeting point?
what time could i expect to be returning home by?
:)

I'll either be on Race Kings or some silly sized completely unsuitable Bontrager 2.35's

Whiteways is here Nearest station is Amberley, though it looks like it's an hour and a half from Hove. Not much better to Arundel either...possibly an easier cycle from Amberley though

not sure when we'd be finished...around lunchtime-ish i'd guess (read 2pm :LOL:) I've got a mate crashing at mine, so i can't be too late or he'll start breaking things

TheGreenRabbit":325y1sie said:
Twain, if you can get to Arundel, I can give you a lift up the hill, whilst max is deep in Chris's man cave :roll:

thats very kind of you - thanks for the offer (and the image now embedded in my mind). i will give you a shout if i get the nod to run free this weekend and we can arrange something :)

You guys that couldnt make realy missed out .... Johnthan (TGR) has put together an ace loop of single track :D even the up hill bits were good :shock:, weather was perfect as was the ground condition ...
only down side were the plage of f*****g wasps at the cafe stop after the first loop :x nearly swallowed one that got in my coffee :shock:
Just the four of us in the end ...Johnthan, max, Chris and myself
thanks for a great morning guys :cool: see you at the next one :) whatever that may be
Mick :D

Back