Dyna's Little Sale -C2,Salsa,JrT LAST CHANCE

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Need to buy some tools so im selling off the last spare bits.
Recorded postage included in price
UK only,i really dont want to be sending abroad.Paid via paypal.Pay your own fees thanks.

One week from now it all goes to ebay so if you want to dib a part please let me know.
Campagnolo ATB chainrings 48/38 110mm BCD
Pretty used but still a bit of life.
£20 SOLD

1 1/8"
Yellow FSA orbit all complete plus original topcap in black.Number of marks but works ok.Crown race a bit mashed underneath[badly removed] but still usable as the upper part of it is undamaged.
Came off a '97 Z2 Bomber
£9 SOLD
1 1/8"
Silver Chris king no logo in excellent condition.All complete with new unused crown race[cost £17]
£50 SOLD

Shimano STX 21 spd shifters[optical display]
Great condition dated about 1998
£15 SOLD

Shimano STX rear mech
Jockeys/springs in good condition.Very clean cosmetically
£13 SOLD

Shimano XT m740[739] 3 spd right hand shifter NOS
Bought this a few weeks ago but since got a pair
£8- SOLD

Hope QR seatclamp 31.8mm RED
Excellent condition,just one wee scratch on the end of the lever.
£9

Hope Stem 1 1/8 standard bar size[not oversize] 110mm 10 degree rise BLACK
Mint condition
£25

Hope Brand New big'un 200mm rotor
Unmounted
£18

ADDED-
Pair of salsa arch de trioomph brake boosters in orange
Excellent condition-£25

C2 front brake on sport lever
Best working brake ive come across in a while and 1/2 of the set bought on here,needs bled as i swopped the levers over from pro to the sport on it..
No 3 IS
£40
------------------------------

Im thinking of selling a 80% finished project
1997 Santa Cruz Tazmon
Shock needs rebuilt and i have the seals to do so.It looks to be in as good condition as the frame so i think its only down to age

Both C2 brakes are in excellent condition,the best ive seen for a while and got from here @ £90.I fitted a No4 calliper[Non IS 48mm]as the bomber needed that fitting and pro levers to them both so will need bleeding but that is all.
Rear is a No3 IS[51mm]

1997 Z2 bomber forks with the 48mm mount
Unfortunately the adjuster for the rebound is missing so you cant adjust the rebound other than to increase the weight of fluid.I put in 10wt and replaced both the oil and dust seals and apart from the rebound it is working great.

Wheels are hope bulbs in 32h red[slightly faded] laced to on front-red mavic x517 and on the rear a NOS lemon/citron X317 disc with the matching slightly faded red bulb
I got the wheels NOS with a mavic x517 in lemon/citron but swopped to the red version.I was meaning to do the same on the rear but its proving elusive..The hubs are in mint condition internally freehub hardly marked.
Skewers are Hopes.The rear is the XL one for the brake system

Front and rear mechs along with the shifters are the really nice looking XT m739 groupset and are all in excellent condition.Optical display units fitted but not connected]
Cranks are the same year but the LX version so although its a groupo lower the styling is the same.Fair condition,just got them here this week
Other bits are-
Stem-Kore CNC. Bars-Titec HellBent. Post-unbranded 26.8mm twin clamp. Saddle-Fizik Nisene. H/S-Diatech. Pedals-Kore.
Tyres-Lucky here.A grey on blackwall Tioga Psycho edge on the front and matching tioga psycho TT on the rear.
Tyres are worn but still life in them and they look great :D

Frame-

20"large [im guessing theres an XL for folk like me at 6'3",prob 5'10"-6'1" :?]
Amazing condition :D I gave it a wipe with nothing more than wax polish and it really shines.There is next to no damage anywhere you'd expect it[from stones ect] under the BB,at the back of the seattube,under the up tube etc.All the spots that gets damaged,is for the best part still nice and shiny
Decals are in good condition also except for the 'tazmon' ones due to my clumsiness with the bike stand :oops:
I have fitted to the bike one of the IS frame adaptors so i can run the C2's
Its this adaptor so you know i dont mean the No2 calliper
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180814032046? ... 1423.l2648
This is my 3rd and last adaptor i have.The other 2 sold for 150 and 120 quid so these are really sought after.
Very good kit on this build and if you saw one looking like this in 1997 it belonged to the lbs mechanic up to his eyeball's in debt :LOL: I reckon it would have set you back well over £3G
To get to this stage it has cost me approximately £550 and a lot of luck.
Happy to accept £520 Posted UK

Attachments

• Dyna's sale stuff 019 (Large).JPG
    Dyna's sale stuff 019 (Large).JPG
    360.3 KB · Views: 1,261
  • Dyna's sale stuff 018 (Large).JPG
    Dyna's sale stuff 018 (Large).JPG
    314.2 KB · Views: 1,261
  • Dyna's sale stuff 001 (Large).JPG
    Dyna's sale stuff 001 (Large).JPG
    250.6 KB · Views: 1,261
  • Dyna's sale stuff 016 (Large).JPG
    Dyna's sale stuff 016 (Large).JPG
    330.8 KB · Views: 1,261
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hope Stem 1 1/8 standard bar size[not oversize] 110mm 10 degree rise BLACK
Mint condition
£25

Interested in this - can you post or pm me a pic ? Thanks.

Further pics

Attachments

• Dyna's sale stuff 007 (Large).JPG
    Dyna's sale stuff 007 (Large).JPG
    228.1 KB · Views: 1,259
  • Dyna's sale stuff 008 (Large).JPG
    Dyna's sale stuff 008 (Large).JPG
    175.1 KB · Views: 1,259
  • Dyna's sale stuff 015 (Large).JPG
    Dyna's sale stuff 015 (Large).JPG
    367.8 KB · Views: 1,259
And

Attachments

• Dyna's sale stuff 006 (Large).JPG
    Dyna's sale stuff 006 (Large).JPG
    222.8 KB · Views: 1,255
  • Dyna's sale stuff 013 (Large).JPG
    Dyna's sale stuff 013 (Large).JPG
    306.6 KB · Views: 1,255
  • Dyna's sale stuff 011 (Large).JPG
    Dyna's sale stuff 011 (Large).JPG
    306.6 KB · Views: 1,255
  • Dyna's sale stuff 020 (Large).JPG
    Dyna's sale stuff 020 (Large).JPG
    240.2 KB · Views: 1,255
Tentatively interested in just the bombers pending steerer length and price if you split.

coomber":1b5ywli7 said:
Tentatively interested in just the bombers pending steerer length and price if you split.
At this stage id rather sell complete.Might end up finishing it off first,at the mo im unsure,just skint is all :?

Bump

Back