Dyna-Tech

Gtpulse

Dyna-Tech Fan
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I remember these in my local Raleigh dealership, they were nice looking bikes but not quite team lookers

Think there are some subtle differences between this/an Endeavour and the Odyssey. Sure @boy"O"boy can confirm without me having to dig out his post on it - forks don’t have mudguard eyes and the faux bridge on the chainstay is missing on the Endeavour/the team coloured bike.
You are right, well remembered. I'd forgotten and was thinking they were the same. The Odyssey also had eyelets on the rear dropouts which are not on the other two.

Cheers @Gtpulse - well remembered! Here's a link to a chat with @ibbz (with pics) about the custom subtleties between Odyssey and Endeavor frames -

The team on eBay is essentially the Endeavor with team colour paint job and Suntour XC-pro instead of the Campagnolo Centaur. Don't know what the price of these were new but there's more of them out there in a better range of sizes than the Endeavor..... Which apart from 1, the 6 examples known are all the same 18" size.
Check out my Endeavor thread for the full Gen.

This XC team looks like a survivor with great potential. I'll be watching this with interest.....but no intention to purchase as I'm well into a Serotta Pro-flex build at the moment.

Cheers all.
boy"O"boy

Back