Duell Vogue 2011....Sold

sorry if things were taken as me preching, i was just trying to say that even if the frame was not an exact fit, it could be tuned a bit... good luck with the sale

anthonyjefford":magcuv0t said:
daft? i wonder why all those manufacturers make stems under 100mm then...
;)
same reason shoe manufacturers make small shoes... to accommodate small people.
A short stem and log top tube places less weight over the front wheel and hence reduces front wheel grip on tricky descents. You can always make a wrong bike size fit, but you'll never get the best out of it

been busy tonight in a final attempt to whet someones appetite

Attachments

• d1.jpg
    d1.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 630
  • IMGP0825.JPG
    IMGP0825.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 630
Just curious what does the frame weigh? Just wondered what modern steel racers are like weight wise. Really nice frame.

This isn't the lightest steel frame i've owned (58cm Guerciotti G55 1630g), but its hardly surprising when you take into account the diameter of the tubes, there's a lot of steel here.
The frameset as pictured weighs 2.4kg, the headtube is 47mm dia, definitely stiffness over weight, and there's enough paint on here to drown a cat

btw the Guerciotti lasted only 6 months and 2 wet days before bubbles of rust appeared under the paint.

trades

i'm looking for so would also except (nice) Campag 9 sp groupsets daytona/centuar/chorus/record, Mavic helium's, Campag nucleon's, shamals etc in PX

Back