dream bikes...

Here are some pics of my RC200 that i would sell for the right money i have changed the stem for a square IBEAM and changed bars for nice shiny ones and changed seatpost for a rithchy carbon and done away with the massive stack of headset spaces and found 3 nice shiny ones, but the rest of the bike is the same and in the same condition

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 660
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 660
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 660
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 660
That was the only reason why i may sell her as i think its a tadd too small, and the polishing time after each ride which i dont have time for but it has to be done LOL

Dear lord that Pace is lovely - the question would be - how much is "the right money?"

It looks like I am getting an Explosif frame (not sure of the age, but it's dark blue if anyone can help age it?), so that'll be a starting point...

I think that a Pace will need to be a dream for a little while longer, although I might see if I can fit RC35s to the Explosif - anyone done this?

cybertrophic":3kjkrbi9 said:
Dear lord that Pace is lovely - the question would be - how much is "the right money?"
It looks like I am getting an Explosif frame (not sure of the age, but it's dark blue if anyone can help age it?), so that'll be a starting point...
I think that a Pace will need to be a dream for a little while longer, although I might see if I can fit RC35s to the Explosif - anyone done this?

Can't see why RC35's should be a problem on the Explosif really. Once you know the year of the frame, you'll be able to find out what axle-crown length of fork the frame was built for.

Don't fancy the hei hei then? ;)

wadsy":33p3m4ve said:
cybertrophic":33p3m4ve said:

Can't see why RC35's should be a problem on the Explosif really. Once you know the year of the frame, you'll be able to find out what axle-crown length of fork the frame was built for.

Don't fancy the hei hei then? ;)

I'd really love a hei hei (classic Kona geometry and the bragging-rights of a Ti frame - what's no to love?), but I'm getting the explosif for a song (I hope), so I can't buy one now if I want to stay married!

Back