DP Firebird freestyler wanted

Stenhousemuir

Retro Newbie
Hi, i'm new to this forum, and this is my first post. I have been lurking for a while though.

My older brothers had a dp firebird freestyler when they were younger. By the time I claimed it, it was covered in rust, nothing much worked on it , but it handled great.

I would love to get hold of another one of these frames / bikes, preferably in need of restoration, but will definitely consider a decent one, as I know how rare these machines are!

Stenhousemuir":9dyqxw0x said:
Hi, i'm new to this forum, and this is my first post. I have been lurking for a while though.

My older brothers had a dp firebird freestyler when they were younger. By the time I claimed it, it was covered in rust, nothing much worked on it , but it handled great.

I would love to get hold of another one of these frames / bikes, preferably in need of restoration, but will definitely consider a decent one, as I know how rare these machines are!

Greetings, good luck with your quest, they are still very sought after so are commanding £££. Not sure if you are on any of the BMX Facebook Forums? If not they would be a very good starting block. They occasionally crop up.

Jussa :)

Latest posts

Back