Down And Dirty Sale - cheaper if I don't have to clean it!!

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
So here's the deal: Can't be arsed to clean all this lot up, some is filthier than other stuff. Putting it up for sale now, cheap, then tomorrow I will clean it up and revamp ad tomorrow night with more sensible prices.

Reply here FIRST and then quick payment, or I'll get all menopausal on you. Could deal on the lot, or multiple purchases.

I'm away from home all next week so what isn't paid for and boxed up ready to go for Monday morning, will not be posted 'til next Friday/Saturday....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STX rear mech, strong spring, no noticeable play off the bike........£7 posted

Front mechs, either one an extra £3 with a rear, or anything else actually...not selling separately due to stupid cost of postage - STX 31.8 BP (GONE NOW), and Deore 34.9 dual pull...

DDG short stumpy stem, blatant Azonic Shorty copy and just as good no doubt....£7 posted

SOLD STUFF -
Specialized flat pedals, bearings feel a bit dry but there is no play.......£8 posted
Specialized Son Of Strong Arm chainset, Sugino rings 22/32/42, 175mm, all threads definitely fine, lots of life left in rings.....£14 posted
LX 8 x 3 shifters, LH one fine, RH one is difficult to test off the bike but seems to be working...£8 posted
LX rear mech, strong spring, no noticeable play......£8 posted
V brakes, one pair of LX M600, a set of Promax, and a single one, can't see a name but could be the original STX type. All crap pads and no bolts, etc, but I may have a spare set or two of bolts, no promises..........£10 posted the lot

Attachments

• Dirty bits 005.JPG
    Dirty bits 005.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 469
  • Dirty bits 004.JPG
    Dirty bits 004.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 469
  • Dirty bits 003.JPG
    Dirty bits 003.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 469
  • Dirty bits 002.JPG
    Dirty bits 002.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 469
  • Dirty bits 001.JPG
    Dirty bits 001.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 469
Re:

Not a lot left so I'm prepared to let it go at the prices listed...quick payment secures postage tomorrow folks!! :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back