DONE: Raleigh Torus XT Titanium

Face lifting and working on finishing my Dynatech Decade this coming week - will enter that against this beauty you’ve built up!
I’ve sold it so Ed will take it away once it’s done!

ibbz":hpb30hu2 said:
Face lifting and working on finishing my Dynatech Decade this coming week - will enter that against this beauty you’ve built up!

Oooof, some serious competition... sure you don't want to wait til Jan...? :D :LOL:

FireMountain95":2kgkq7ec said:
ibbz":2kgkq7ec said:

Oooof, some serious competition... sure you don't want to wait til Jan...? :D :LOL:
:LOL: :LOL: I’ve sold it so thought I’d give it one last hurrah - not much chance though as American bikes almost always win

I always lusted after one of those. The fork setup was so appealing visually. I honestly dont remember ever actually seeing one in the metal,

Next up is my Torus XT.

I took this one close to a stock rebuild. From frame and forks, great parts sourced, mainly from helpful fellow RBers.

And, big thanks to Dan Chambers for his excellent work repairing the Trimnell forks.

Thanks for reading....
Love the forks. I've got same frame but with titanium Ugli forks (and they are!)

Back